Original_edited.jpg

Introducing The London Legal Service

Making Law Affordable

 

All About The London Legal Service

According to research, 73% of mediated disputes end in agreement (Family Mediation Council). However that leaves 27% of people who find that they are unable to reach agreement.

We have found that once negotiations have failed, many find themselves wondering what their next steps are. We, at the London Mediation Service, are committed to helping people reach a conclusion. With this in mind we have collaborated with a group of like minded services that, like us, believe that legal representation, help or advice should be accessible to all. All with a simple and affordable approach to Family legal issues, these listed services will help you to reach the end of your dispute if mediation has failed.

All services are able to operate remotely.

In all instances, please mention that you have been directed by The London Mediation Service. 



 
bila.jpeg

BILA LEGAL SERVICES

BILA Legal Services provides legal advice and services for an affordable cost to clients. Dealing with Divorce & Separation, Child contact, social services and much more, Bila Legal Services will be able to aid you at a reeasonable cost.

Deanvickery.png

DEAN VICKERY LEGAL SERVICES

Dean Vickery is available out of hours as well as business hours. An expert in all realms of Family law, Dean is able to provide legal advice, court preparation and court case representation. 

Dean also runs a free legal advice service on wednesday. Please check his website for details.

Family%20smLaw%20Logo%20Transparent%5B4085%5D_edited.png

SAMUEL FAMILY LAW

Michelle Samuels is an expert Family lawyer that can help with fixed fee services, allowing you to budget for legal help in your case.